Braunstone Community Primary Curriculum Statement 2019-2020
Our curriculum aims to:
- Develop happy, independent, resilient learners.
- Develop depth in understanding, including issues relevant to the local and global community.
- Foster a love of learning.
- Meet children’s individual needs to enable them to be the best version of themselves.
- Provide broad and rich experiences and make relevant cross-curricular links, so that learning is retained, applied and children are ready and prepared for the next stage in their education.
...so that our children can be the best version of themselves.
Curriculum Maps 2019-20
The documents below provide a more detailed look at our current school curriculum:
Route to Resilience
How we teach Reading at BCPS